Sunday, June 19, 2011

Progress... !

On the weekend, two of my friends (Kate Flower-Donaldson and Katie Martin) came over and helped me to record my video. My sister also helped by holding up our set. After the recording was finnished, I transferred the videos onto my computer so that they could be edited. I do have windows live movie maker on my computer, but when i tried to put the videos onto the program it didn't work and the program closed itself. But luckily I had another video editing software on my computer and I used that to edit the video. I think the software is called IVOS Video Editer. Kate helped me to get the hang of editing the first part, and  did the rest. After playing back the video after all unneccary parts were deleted, I noticed that the voices sound really weired, so after doing some experimenting, I found out how to change the pitch of the voices to make them a bit deeper. I would also like to add in some sound effects, but im not sure where i can leagally get them from without breaking copyright laws. Thats all for now... ill post the finnished and edited video soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment